“A4AC” means ARTISTS 4 A CAUSE®.
“Adult Ambassadors” are the individuals accepting the role to become an Adult Ambassador and represent the public face as well as the values and charitable causes offered for and on behalf of A4AC.
“Youth Ambassadors” are the minor individuals accepting the role to become the youth public faces and represent the values and charitable causes offered for and on behalf of A4AC.
“Patrons” are high profile individuals who agree and lend their name to A4AC to represent the charitable causes and assist to increase the public exposure.
“We”, “our”and“us” mean Artists 4 A Cause, including its directors, officers, employees, contractors.
“You”and “your” mean the Patron.
- The term of a Patron commences on an appointment date nominated by A4AC.
- A4AC may appoint one or more Patrons without limit for any length of time.
- A4AC may appoint Patrons, Adult Ambassadors and Youth Ambassadors concurrently at any time.
- A person may hold the position of Patron and Adult Ambassador or Youth Ambassador simultaneously.
- A person who ceases to be a Patron may be reappointed to the position of Patron at any time subject to the determination and sole discretion of A4AC. A4AC has no obligation to appoint any particular person to the position of Patron.
- A4AC reserves the right not to appoint a Patron at any given time or for any given period.
- Patrons are appointed by invitation and at the sole discretion of A4AC.
- Patrons may not appoint another person as their proxy or substitute at any time during their term.
- Patrons must be at least 18 years of age. A4AC reserves the right in its sole discretion to make exceptions to this requirement.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- ACCEPTANCE AND TERMINATION
- Patrons may relinquish their position for any reason and at any time by giving at least 24 hours written notice to A4AC. Patrons may provide reasons for the termination to A4AC to help it to improve its services but have no obligation to do so.
- A4AC may terminate a person from a Patron position for any reason and at any time by giving at least 24 hours written notice to the person. A4AC may provide reasons for the termination to the person but has no obligation to do so.
- ROLE AND CONDUCT
- Patrons agree to lend their name to increase the public exposure of A4AC.
- Patrons agrees to grant A4AC a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, and broadcast the Patron’s name, reputation, image and association with A4AC to advertise and promote A4AC and its causes and activities (or as otherwise agreed in writing by the parties).
- There is no schedule of duties for Patrons. However, Patrons may volunteer to attend events as a Patron of A4AC.
- Patrons agree to act in good faith in the best interests of A4AC whenever they are representing or may be perceived to be representing A4AC as Patron.
- Patrons must not conduct themselves in a manner that:
- is likely to bring A4AC into disrepute
- is contrary to the values and ethos of A4AC
- is improper or unethical
- causes, comprises or involves intimidation or verbal abuse
- involves the misuse of their position to obtain a private benefit
- constitutes harassment or bullying behaviour or is unlawfully discriminatory
- is contrary to the law
- is contrary to any guidelines or code of conduct which A4AC may have.
- Patrons must not do or agree to do any promotional or other work for or on behalf of A4AC without the prior approval of A4AC.
- There is no payment for the role of Patron (unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties).
- Patrons must not seek any monetary payment or financial benefit from any person or organisation in relation to their role as Patron of A4AC.
- Patrons may receive gifts and benefits, except monetary payments and financial benefits, from third parties in connection with their role as Patron including:
- free or subsidised meals, beverages or refreshments
- gifts of ties, scarves, chocolates, flowers, alcohol, tickets to social, cultural or sporting events, or the like, of a modest value
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- You agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury to person, reputation or property which may result from your role as Patron for A4AC.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, contractors, members, agents and licensees harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, actions, liabilities, investigations, demands and similar including but not limited to any costs, losses, damages whether direct, indirect, consequential or special.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- EXCLUSION OF UNENFORCEABLE TERMS
- In the event that any provision in these Terms is invalid, then that provision is severed from the Terms and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- The parties may amend these Terms at any time by written agreement of both parties.
- GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms are governed by the laws of Western Australia which are in force from time to time and both you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.